Thursday, February 23, 2017

Discovery Time

On Wednesday afternoon the Kowhai team all got together and had discovery time. 

Here we were able to be self managing and flexible learners that took turns and shared. We were also very creative with lots of art, crafts, and making things happen. We're such a lucky team to have this time to explore. Look at us go!

I wonder what colours bees like the most? 

If I mix this blue and yellow together, I wonder what colour I'll make?

What happens if I don't use a paintbrush?
I've just made my own reusable paintboard!

Look! The colours have mixed together!

I don't have to use the paintbrush,

We had so much fun and learnt lots of different things. We can't wait to connect with our team again and do this all next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment